BookWorks Petroleum Accounting Software provides petroleum distributors the advanced management and accounting tools needed for accurate gallon and cost tracking. BookWorks incorporates detailed margin analysis with a versatile solution that is geared for today’s fuel jobber.
A versatile solution geared for today’s fuel jobber. Try BookWorks today.
Wholesale & Distribution Module Features:
- Advanced Order Dispatching
- Create Invoices from Single or Multiple BOL’s
- Comprehensive Dealer Rebate and Incentive Auditing
- Automated DTN and Supplier Portal Import of Prices, e-BOL’s, Invoices and Credit Cards
- Advanced Tax Reporting with EDI Submission
- Supports Multiple Splits to Company Operations and Customers with Temperature Corrections
- Automated Credit Card Pass-through from Customer Draft Credit to Supplier Invoice Credit
- EDI Draft Export Compatibilities
- ACH Draft Notification including NACHA File Creation
- Dashboards with Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Unlimited Pricing and Freight Matrix
- Freight Surcharges by Mileage or Percent of Base by Carrier
- Automated Deferred Tax Reconciliation
- Complete Accounting Solution with Drill Down Financial Reporting; Tracks Margins down to BOL
- Invoicing and Statements by Paper, Fax, Email or WebConnect
- Integration to C-Store Back Office, Cardlock and Onboard Truck Solutions
You will not find a better management software anywhere. Try BookWorks today.